Emerging Sculptor Program
The Emerging Sculptor Program provides a year-long professional development opportunity for sculptors. It is designed for artists early in their careers whose goal is to become a professional sculptor, or an artist with a significant sculptural practise. It would suit recent graduates or similar skill level. The program concentrates on both the artistic and business sides of sculptural artistic practise and is designed to help develop a heightened perception of form and personal aesthetic in a creative and supportive environment.
As a part of the program you will:
- Be enrolled in advances courses and master classes at the Tom Bass Sculpture Studio School
- Have studio access during all non-class times
- Receive one-on-one and group mentoring from a noted professional Australian sculptor
- Have free access to professional practise workshops.
- Reduced fee for special workshops held throughout the year
For more information about the Program, eligibility criteria and how to apply please download the information pack here. If you have any further questions or would like to enquire about the program, please contact the Studio.
Please note that the Emerging Sculptor Program will not be running in 2017.